Wednesday, January 28, 2009

YUMMY!



So I recently found this chocolate chip cookie - brownie recipe on a blog. The photos they took made me drool. My photos do not seem to have the same effect. Since stumbling upon it I have thought about it often. It is so simple to make too that didn't help get it out of my mind. I kept going with the "Don't need the calories" and "if I make it I will eat it all" lines. Well today I broke down and have the full tummy to prove it.



Betty Crocker is the one to blame of this feast of heaven. I actually found the recipe on the back of the chocolate chip cookie dough bag. I will say the directions do say to frost this as well, but I though enough already. I mean I have brownie and chocolate chip cookies together in one piece. I really don't need the chocolate frosting. I am glad I did not add it too. This is enough for me.
It is a time like this when I wish I worked (outside of the home) so I could now take the rest to the office and get rid of it.
Get ready Vic, I have some ready to send to you too.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

oh those look decadent!! hope the mail is fast hehe

Alicia said...

We made ours last weekend...with the choc. ganache! It was sinfully good! Ours was gone in a couple of days!

JCR said...

Oh my gosh. That looks incredible! And it solves the dilemma of whether to have chocolate chip cookies or brownies. I'm going to make this next month when my family visits! But I better test it out first...