Saturday, September 1, 2007

ARGH!!

I have now spent the better part of nap time trying to print 2 photos. I have not been able to get my photo printer to print photos since we upgraded our computer. Every photo comes out dark. And by dark I mean basically black. I am so pissed. I have been on the Epson troubleshooting site and downloaded stuff and tried all sorts of things. No luck. Still too dark. So now I have used time, photo paper, and ink all for nothing. It is just one of those days where technology really sucks.

On the up side to my day I made a batch of really good oatmeal cookies. I even added some flax for an additional dose of Omega 3. So I guess I will go eat a few more cookies, wait for the Omegas to kick in their added brain power, and try printing again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh man...at least you had a visit from me to cheer ya up :)

JCR said...

You'll have to tell me how much flax you used!!! You must have been reading my mind. I need to start incorporating flaxseeds, and I had no idea how...until now. :)

Kat said...

Another reason I print my shutterfly pictures out to Target, less pain and less hassle.