Friday, March 7, 2008

Cushion Fun

What do 2 girls do when they can't go outside to play again since it is just too cold?

Well, they take all the couch cushions off and use them for all sorts of things. They were building, jumping, running, boating, stepping on stones... and the list goes on. I am not a huge fan of this, but it did also provide a time to clean out all the food and toys from under the cushions.



I think they had the most fun running the row of cushions. They even had fun when they fell on them. I liked that they got a bit of exercise without going out in the cold.

2 comments:

Kat said...

gs that make them so happy though I am glad my cushions don't come off our new couches :)

Victoria said...

they do love to imagine/play with the cushions. i remember they did the same thing with the red chair ones, after they were done throwing them at me hehe oh i am so excited to see you in 6 days!