Saturday, March 22, 2008

Egg Hunt Day

At 9:00 am I made my way in the snow to the park to begin the setting up for the neighborhood egg hunt. After about 300 or so eggs I had the place covered. This is just a small view of the 2-3 year old's area. We divide the park and field into 4 age appropriate groups. I didn't like the snow, but it sure made the eggs look pretty.

A had a little trouble picking up the eggs with her mittens on, but by the end of her time she had her entire bucket full. She did try to get me to do all the picking up for her, but as a good mommy, I told her to do it herself.
B had a better time collecting eggs from the playground. She wouldn't even stop for a quick photo. As you can see her bucket also filled up.

This was taken at the end of the hunt (see, no more eggs anywhere). The snow continued and it actually became colder. It was time to call it a day. The egg hunt has been done! Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

they do look cool on the snow...nothing says Easter like fresh snow!

JCR said...

You are such a trooper! We had snow here and bailed on the outdoor hunt. The eggs look so pretty on the snow, and I love that the cold didn't slow down the girls.