Saturday, March 8, 2008

That Is One Way To Get Me Upstairs

I finally sat down to watch Ghost Whisper from last night. How is that possible with the day that I have had you ask? Well A is up in her crib for her nap, and B is at the library with Daddy for a special activity (they are making slime). This leaves me with a quiet house and both the washer and dryer going, so nothing to do. I have finished my pre-trip cleaning and now get to sit and enjoy the peace for 1...MINUTE!

A is calling me. What do you need? I yell up the stairs to her. Like hell I'm getting up to see what she needs now, I just put her down.

Mommy, I need to go poopies! Man! I better run.

I get in her room to find that she is spread like a bridge from her crib to the chair trying to grab her stuffed frog.

A: "Help me mommy!"
Me: "What are you doing?"
A: " I needed my froggie"
Me: As I help her back into her crib, Do you need to go potty?
A: Oh, Um, No, I don't think so.
Me: Don't climb out again and now lay down!

Back downstairs I realized that she has found the one way to get me to move quickly. God knows that if she had just called for me I would not have come up until the next commercial. Well at least I still have some time left to finish my show.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

i can just picture A doing that...what a creative little trickster haha

JCR said...

That would make me move, too!

Kat said...

It is amazing how fast we run when we hear that :)

Jen said...

A and B are so sweet!! I miss seeing them on the street!! A is so funny! She sure has you figured out!