Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Stormy Night

Tom and I hit Wildfire last night to celebrate our anniversary. It is one of our favorite restaurants. I decided that since it was a special night and Aunt Vic was home with the kids I would get my favorite drink. Well my 5 favorite drinks.

I love the martini flight here. This is a smaller version of 5 different martinis. I think there was a cosmo, a raspberry, green apple, watermelon, and my favorite of the night, a stormy night. I had these drink finished quickly and thought it would be best to follow the waitress's order of getting a full sized one now for dinner. So a big stormy night I had. Oh it was so good! It was like a liquid sucker going right down.

Tom saw nothing wrong with this especially as my drunkenness progressed. I even ate a stuffed portabella mushroom and scallops wrapped in bacon!!! Those of you who know me know how I hate mushrooms and sea food. But then again anything wrapped with bacon can't be all that bad right?

Dinner was great and even our "half piece" of chocolate cream pie was good. When the bill came it was more than I think we have ever spent. I now remember why I choose not to drink much when we go out. Good thing we didn't buy gifts for each other...this was plenty. A perfect night out.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

hahaha you didn't mention the BIG martini last night

JCR said...

That sounds like so much fun and definitely a perfect night out. I'm so proud of you for drinking all those martinis. They sound very yummy.

T3h Qu33n said...

Cograts on another anniversary!!

I am glad you guys had fun