Saturday, March 1, 2008

My Little Ballerina


A has been taking ballet this season for some more physical activity during this long, cold winter. She loves it! She can not wait till Friday to put on her "fancy" leotard and go to ballet with her "best friend Meg". Most of the week I am either shown gymnastics moves or ballet ones. I think it is funny and yet good to know she enjoys these classes so much.

I figured I should try to take a few photos of A before the entire session was over. I did not get too many good ones. She is just not as happy to do as I ask like B was. Plus as soon as BFF Meg ran in all was lost. I did get this cute one of the 2 of them.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness! She is the cutest little thing EVER!! I can't stand how cute she is and she is so happy all the time!!

JCR said...

She is such a doll! How precious!

Victoria said...

aww!! look at how happy she is!!! she sure does like to practice her ballet and gymnastics moves.

Kat said...

The pink leotard is adorable. And of course... I am a sucker for piggies!!!

T3h Qu33n said...

Awww...how cute is she!! I can't wait till I see her dancing!!!