Thursday, June 12, 2008

Not Bad For Free

I did get the room painted yesterday with the help of the girls. Victoria, B, and A all took a turn painting. It did take me all day, but mostly due to me having to stop often for one thing or the other. You know driving B to and from tennis/swimming camp, running out of paint(twice, but different colors) and my brother stopping by to say good bye. Today I will get the touch ups done and look for white paint in the basement to get a few spots on the ceiling. I really like the colors and the girls are getting eager now.





I'm thinking I might take apart the crib too and let A sleep on the mattress on the floor. We did have a family sleep out in the basement last night due to the room chaos and paint smell. Well actually, I slept on the couch in the living room the other were in the basement. I am thinking I might get the valences started if not finished today too. There is a good possibility that none of this might happen since I have the girls alone today.
I will post photos of the room, but I'm waiting till it is finished, so you can get the full affect.

3 comments:

JCR said...

What a great idea to have them help! The pink is so pretty. I cannot wait to see the final pics!

Jen said...

The room is looking good and A's hair is getting very loooong I may add!! I am very impressed with the progress!!

Kat said...

Like the pink - very cute!!