Monday, June 9, 2008

Not Drinking Out of These

The girls found the Costco size bag of plastic cups today. They decided after dinner to make towers using every one of the cups. They had such a good time trying different ways to stack them. The best part was how possessive they were over their amount of cups. A made sure to remind B "not to touch her cups" while she went to the potty. Once the fights broke out I knew the half hour of after dinner fun was over. It was now time to take them outside for a pre-bed run.

B made her tower almost as tall as herself. She quickly figured this design was a good one.



A,on the other hand, went for a less complex design for her tower. She still made it rather tall.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

nice. i love how A is always just so simple..and her half-sided smile gets me everytime :)

Jen said...

Those are great towers!! They are so cute!! They are both so adorable!!!

JCR said...

What a fun idea! I also love A's tower, and how proud they both are.

Kat said...

Two minds tackle the problem in two different ways - I wonder how my boys would tackle it... wait I already know!