Thursday, June 19, 2008

Seriously?


I found these high heels today while reading the GoodyBlog. There is actually a company that not only thought this idea up, but has manufactured these crib shoes and is selling them. Then to top that, there is a list of stores around the country that actually sells them! These Heelarious shoes are made for babies and are not for walking on. They really are just crib type shoes. Yes I too find them funny, and would even find myself buying them(perhaps) as a joke baby shower gift. But then again why? Do I really need to buy high heels for my newborn? Are our girls today not growing up fast and slutty enough already? If my daughter wants heels I'd rather have her walk around in mine.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

that is just plain strange

JCR said...

You know, before I had kids I would have thought these were fabulous. But now...how times change.