Tuesday, August 5, 2008

10 Things...

After reading my friend's blog for Monday,http://irishkat.blogspot.com/ I thought I'd take a stab at my own list.

10 things I have learned from my kids

1. The exact same episode of any television show or movie can be watched 5-10 consecutively. It makes no difference how many different shows or movies one owns, for they only watch one over and over. It somehow never gets old.

2. No matter what is for a meal, they will only like 1 out of the 3-4 things I am serving.

3. If you make a big enough mess and wait long enough, Mom will clean it up.

4. If a little paint is good, LOTS is way better.

5. Anything sparkly is a treasure (remember I have 2 girls)

6. Potty words are funny when said at anytime. (still only have girls)

7. A kiss from Mom does have magical healing power.

8. If there is room on the couch, chair... for Mom, then there is room for a child.









9. Dress-up is FUN. I still enjoy trying on shoes and jewelry
10. No matter how tired I am, or messes I've cleaned, or loads of laundry I've finished, or art projects I've helped with, 1 smile/kiss/hug makes it all vanish.




2 comments:

Kat said...

LOVE your list! I am liking the Monday writing prompt to get me out of my doldrums. BTW, I always like sparkly treasures too :)

Jen said...

so sweet!!!