Saturday, August 2, 2008

Totally Asleep

We have found A a few times sleeping in this position at our late night bed check. I have no idea how she does not fall out of her bed, but she doesn't. I never put up the bed rails that I had and lucky for us she seems to know where the edge is. I guess she could just put her foot down and stand right up :) I had to take a photo the last time I found her like this for I find it so funny. And to let you all know...I do put her back in the bed when I find her like this I don't just leave her in this position.

A side note, I am impressed with my camera too. I took this in the dead of darkness and it turned out great. In fact, it looks like it is a day time photo.

1 comment:

Kat said...

If only I could sleep that soundly now a days!! And loving the camera skills.