Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cause I Don't Have Enough Laundry To Do

















Thanks to Aunt Sally, B is in American Girl heaven! She was given a TON of Barbie and AG stuff. It took us hours to go through it all and decide what pieces we should keep.

After deciding on our keep pile B thought it would be a good idea to wash all the clothes. Why? Well, after 8 or so years of basement storage they had a not so pleasant odor. I was all for this activity for I thought B would be doing it. That was where I was wrong. She did do most of the clothes in the wash bucket, but then it was my job to do the rinse bucket and wring each piece. This alone took about a half hour. B did have fun doing it. I also decided after seeing all the outfits spread out on beach towels that the clothes line might be better. A little fresh air never hurt stinky clothes right?
















Daddy thought it was funny to see all the doll clothes on the line when he got home. What you can't see is that not all the clothes fit on the line. It is actually spread on many pieces of furniture as well.

Now all we need is a AG doll and we are all set!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great post. I love your blog. Those clothes may be smal but they certainly get everywhere!