Thursday, August 7, 2008

Love This Doctor

Today was B's yearly check-up and form signing at her allergist. For each school year I need to fill out all sorts of stupid important forms so B can use her inhaler at school. I don't for see her needing to use her inhaler at school since her asthma is not like that, but just in case I fill out the forms.

I really like her doctor. He always talks to her and asks her questions making her feel big and important. He also takes LOTS of time to make sure I totally understand things and don't feel stupid. There are a lot of meds and things to keep straight. Plus since I don't use them often (only when B has a flair-up) it is hard to remember which med I use for what.



Lastly, before I go, I get to load up on free meds! I have not met a doctor who gives out as many free samples as this one does. Most seem to hoard them and make you beg for a sample of something. Not this guy. He pulls out stuff that I don't even know about. Just look at all the meds I got today.



The stash include 4 Zyrtec bottles, 1 Qvar inhaler, 1 free Provental inhaler, a month of Singulair pills, and a coupon for 2 more inhalers at a discounted price!!! I totally love the fact that he loads me up each and every time I go. It is so worth it! I might go back in the winter just for more free stuff :)


1 comment:

JCR said...

I love your doctor, too! That Singulair alone will save you over $100. And how cute are those little Zyrtec bottles.