Monday, September 22, 2008

I Hate Saturdays!

As a mom I have said this same comment to myself a few times, but never did I think I would hear it from the lips of my oldest. She was born to snuggle and watch tv for as long as possible. This weekend I heard her say (more than once) that she hates Saturdays. Why? That would be because she LOVES school and there is no school on Saturday or Sunday . She would rather be at school than at home with us. Not that I blame her, but come on. Some Saturdays are fun. I'm sure of it. Maybe not now since it is still a day to get basement work done, but that can't go on forever, right? Guess I need to raise the fun up a notch. On second thought I kinda like the idea that my girl loves to go to school. It does make getting up on Monday a whole lot easier.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

those were the days,loving school, my how things change :) i hope to have my students feel the same way as B does

Jen said...

Good for her for loving school - the last thing you want is a complainer every school day morning...there are 5 of those and only 2 of the other.....