Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Photo Shoot '08

I finally finished the tutus I planned to make for the girls last year. So it took a little longer than I first thought. Now that they were finished I had to quickly get the photos done before the start of school and the flowers dying at the gardens. Grandpa and I took the girls to the Botanic Gardens, as we do every year, to take their pictures. A told me as we were getting out of the car that she,"Did not bring her smile with." In fact all she had was a sad face and "that all her pictures would have to be with thumbie." That means that her thumb would be in her mouth at all times. Not exactly the words I wanted to hear. Lucky for me as soon as I put B's tutu on A's mood changed. She found her smile and my Dad took some AMAZING photos. I am now having a hard time figuring which ones I want, nothing new there.

Here is a taste for you:

5 comments:

JCR said...

Oh. My. Gosh. That third picture is one of my absolute favorites. And your tutus are absolutely amazing too!

Victoria said...

so many great ones to choose from!!! the last is a MUST though!! these will look great in frames on their walls too in their rooms. Dad is fantastic, as are you!

Alicia said...

BEAUTIFUL! Everything about the pictures and the girls!

keiki3 said...

Adorable. Simply adorable...

Kat said...

Ok Martha, you have more then out done your self here. They are gorgeous. I can't believe how old B looks (sorry!!)