Saturday, September 6, 2008

Why Mii?

Well about 5 minutes after playing the Wii in Philly, my daughter decided that we "had to have one." I said "No way!" Then she got another taste of it at her Uncle John's house. Here she played for at least an hour. When she came home she informed her Daddy that "She loves Wii and we must get one!" Funny, his answer was not like mine. In fact his answer went something like this... really? You liked it? Hey let's go downstairs and order one online! I am not kidding! I came down a few minutes later to let him know I was so NOT on board with this decision. I guess I was a minute too late for a Wii was ordered. I was pissed to say the least. He finally caved to the fact we would save it till Christmas.

I still don't know how I didn't see this one coming. I think I knew it in the back of my mind, but didn't acknowledge it. I came home yesterday to find that the boxes had been opened and the game was charging. Why would this be since we are waiting till December? Oh that would be because "I need to make sure it works" I was told. Right, how dumb do I look?

So for the better part of the night B and Daddy played Wii. I didn't even tell them it was past bedtime. I am really mad and hate the message that B was taught. Guess Christmas came early this year. Wonder how she will act when I wrap the Wii and put it under the tree?

3 comments:

Victoria said...

oh man!!! i bet she will be over it by christmas...i would be mad too!

Kat said...

oooooo, are you serious? Not good my friend, not good.

JCR said...

Oh wow, that's bad. Are you guys still talking?