Monday, September 29, 2008

Time Off


I know I have not been very good at blogging as of late. I am sorry, but think that I need to take a little time off. I seem to have a lot of things that need to get done and I am just not doing them.

Oh, and A no longer naps! That alone cuts my day right down. To make things even worse she doesn't seem to even need a nap. That is right. She goes strong till 7:30. Not moody in the least. In fact is full of spunk and energy. She has so much energy that tonight she was running laps for 15 minutes. I have no idea where her energy comes from 'cause I sure don't have it.

My top item on the "Must Get Done" list is finishing plans for our trip to Walt Disney World. we will be going in November and I have not done much.

Off to put A back in bed for the 4th time and to make a grocery list. I hope to shop while both girls are at school tomorrow.
Hope to be back soon...Sorry for the break.

5 comments:

Victoria said...

i was getting worried! hope the disney plans are completed soonl the girls will have a great time i am sure :)

Kat said...

Please don't send the 'non-nap' bug to my house!! I think I would cry.

Anonymous said...

DisneyWorld? It seems to me that u have family close to DisneyLand that would love to see all of you and in fact have mentioned that fact several times.

Jen said...

A Disney trip - - fun fun!! We will be planning one of those for after the new year. P has been BEGGING to go 'to Mickey's House' so I figure while I still have some free admissions (because of age)we should jump on that too!! Have fun planning and take notes for me!!!

Kat said...

Will this make you come back?? If you stop by tomorrow (Friday) I have a special something just for you!!