Monday, October 8, 2007

Easy To Please

This weekend I was able to go through some of my Grandma's jewelry with my mom and sisters. It was so interesting to see all the great pieces she had. Some look very expensive and others look like, well not me :)



The best part was watching B look at all of the jewelry too. She found every "ugly" piece sooooo beautiful. More than once she stated "Gigi sure was lucky to have all these beautiful things" Every pair of costume clip on earrings or gaudy necklace went right to her. She was never happier. The best part was watching her pick out a ring. It was even better when we showed my dad which piece she picked to keep. I'd say it is a GOOD ring. B asks me now constantly when I am going to take it to the jeweler to find out if she can keep it. I have to keep reminding her that even if she get to keep it (based on value) it is not a play ring. It is a wedding day ring. I'm not sure she totally understands it for she then reminds me "that it fits her finger now."



Good luck to her husband, is all I can say, for she does like pretty things.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

yes it was fun....i hope my pears arent fake! haha

Kat said...

Good to know that it will be easy for Drake to please Ms B.