Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Fire Fighter B




B's class went to the local fire house yesterday. She did not seem very impressed with the trip. She did not seem excited about it, nor did she tell me much. She did however like the hat that they got. She also told me that the fire fighter let each kid spray the hose. She did not like it because it got her wet.

Well, I guess today is a new day. With her hat, and boots, Fire woman B was called to action. She ran to help put out the "fire" in the yard. She sure didn't seem to mind the hose and water now. She put out fires for about 15 minutes. I guess if I pay for the water it is ok, but if the water is free, not ok.
Good to know that even though she did not have too much fun yesterday, she still used the experience to play and pretend.
Now if she only remembered to turn off the water and put the hose away when she was done.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

fun! i want to go on a fire department field trip hehe