Sunday, October 7, 2007

Famous Last Words


I AM NOT TIRED AND I'M NOT TAKING A NAP!!!!!!

And then just minutes later I find this. I actually was a little worried that she couldn't breath for it looks like her nose is pressed into the couch. After a quick breathing check I found she was breathing just fine. She ended up napping for about 30 minutes. Good thing she was not tired.

I don't know why I listen to the words of a 5 year old. Good thing I knew she would fall asleep and didn't fight her on this one. I am learning when to battle and when to let it go. Hey, after 5 years one would hope I have learned something. The only problem is that all the great things I have learned are useless with A. For she goes by a whole new set of rules that I have not learned just yet. It sure make for interesting days.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

cute!! miss you guys already :)

Kat said...

Aaaah, the days of napping and not being tired. Love the picture, she looks so snuggly.