Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My Sweet Girls

No, really these are a few sweet moments from the girls. I know it is unusual, but I found a few of these moments and thought I should share.

1. Last night as the girls were in B's bed doing their night time snuggle A hugs B and says,"wub you B" I have never heard her tell us she loves us without us saying it first. She said it a few more times, it was so cute.

2. B cleaned up her painting things all by herself today. Some of you might not think this is so sweet, but then you have never seen B's art area after a painting session. It usually takes me 10 minutes to clean it all up. So for her to do it all by herself was so great.

3. Now at first glance this will not seem so sweat, but keep reading. A was grabbing a bag of candy from me telling me to "let go mommy!" I finally did and she brought it right over to B with a proud look on her face. See, the bag of candy I was holding was B's and A was the hero for getting it away from me and giving it back to B :)

Well that should be enough for a while. I'm sure things will go back to fighting and screaming with a mix of hitting and pushing before long. Just wanted to let you in on my change of peace, I mean pace.

5 comments:

.mk. said...

They must be on their best behavior with your taunting of halloween fun.

Victoria said...

awww :) B and A sure have their good and bad moments

JCR said...

Awww, they are such sweet girls!!

Anonymous said...

Leave no doubt about it, you are a blessed mama!

Kat said...

And the evil plotting begins...just wait till they are covering up for sneaking out. Oh, did I say that?? Those precious girls would never cooperate for the dark side! moohaha ha