Thursday, October 25, 2007

Not a Mom of the Year Day

I did not sleep well last night due to a few wake ups and also bad heartburn. So that means I did not want to be a mom at 6:45 this morning. I was, shall we say, grumpy.

I finally went in to get A up and B dressed. First thing I did was open B's underwear drawer to find that she had NO clean undies in it. What? How?Why?

I quickly tried to think of how I can remedy this problem. My first thought was send her in tights only, but then remembered it was a full day and I didn't want her all day in just tights. Then I quickly ran to all my purses and bags looking for a "spare" pair that I usually stash when we go out. No luck there either. Perhaps I can run to Target and buy some? Nope that would take too long. Then I just figured I would hand wash a pair and dry them quickly. As I went to the dresser I stopped at A's and took out a pair of her undies. I told B to "just try these on." There is a God, for these size 2T undies fit!!! Yea! Problem solved. Clean undies on and ready to go.

Now what will we eat quickly for breakfast?

2 comments:

JCR said...

Good fix! :)

Kat said...

The joys of being slender! Cause there is no way I would fit in a 2T! ha ha ha