Friday, November 2, 2007

Oh Technology

So I am sorry I have been unable to get to my blog for a while. Our house has been going through a technology storm. I have not been able to log on, get to, or view many blogs due to problems with Google and my computer. It took me 4-5 steps and 3 new windows just to get here. We have also had issues with our microwave and electricity. But at this time things are looking better.

I will post Halloween photos and others soon. I just wanted to let you all know that I am alive and have not forgotten to blog.

4 comments:

T3h Qu33n said...

We were wondering where you were! It is nice to know you and everyone is okay though.
Is there anything we can do to help you? :)

Alicia said...

Super glad to see you are back. I've missed your blog!

JCR said...

Welcome back! Sounds terrible. Hope your technology is improving. Oh, and I owe you a phone call, too!!

Kat said...

YEAH!!! The joys of technology. Hope everything is back to normal soon.