Sunday, November 11, 2007

Fun in the Leaves




Here are a few pictures from our time spent raking up the leaves yesterday. As you can see we had a lot of fun.
I came home from working out and found the troops out back with rakes, gloves, and leaf blower. Needless to say as soon as husband began complaining about how this will take forever and he would rather spend $1000 on a leaf vacuum, I took over.
It took no time at all especially with the blower. B and A even took turns using the leaf blower. Soon the pile was made and it was time for the fun. Since Tom decided that he would bag all the leaves I had no problem with the nice neat pile getting destroyed by jumping and throwing. The girls had a great time as did Tom. He actually let the girls bury him in the pile! I would never do that. I finished the front leaves too and that was it for me.
It broke my heart when I looked outside this morning and saw all my hard work ruined for there were more leaves. The girls were happy, for this meant more piles to jump in. How nice it must be to live in their world.


3 comments:

Victoria said...

great pictures :) sure does look like fun

JCR said...

VERY cute pictures. And how sweet that Tom was out there too, playing in the leaves. What a fun day for the girls.

Kat said...

Looks like fun! And even Dad made the blog...impressive. AND you got a new swing set. Very nice! I am sure the girls love it :)