Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Our Newest Family Member

Well I have finally given into the pleads of B for a webkinz. She has earned her first one and is thrilled to bits. We spent some time today while A was sleeping getting Annabelle's room together. B sure loves shopping! I on the other hand love earning her money by answering quiz questions. Yes, as of now, I am smarter than a 6 year old :)

The bad mommy award also goes to me today for I forgot to pick up my daughter from school. How does this happen you might ask? Well I was out running errands while my sweet parents watched A, and for some reason I thought B got out at 11:30. That would be wrong. At 11:15 my cell rang and thank God, I not only heard it, but was able to answer it. B's teacher was asking me if I was on my way to come get her. B seemed worried that I was not there yet and it was webkinz day. I could not believe that I forgot to pick her up on time. What kind of mother am I? Well, it all worked out except perhaps for my parents who not only had to watch A longer, but now got to feed us lunch. Needless to say Annabelle was also has a new carrier since I felt so bad.

Perhaps one day my mind will return to normal and I will be able to remember simple tasks.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

oh poor B, can't wait to meet Annabell!! hehe

Kat said...

Yeah! Welcome to Webkinz world! I am addicted to the tile towers game. I will have to get your screen name and info so B and D (or you and me) can play together online :) Wait till I tell Drake!!