Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What a Mouth

My sweet little A is really getting quite a sassy streak. Last night for example, I took a bite of her ice cream and she immediately told me "NO Mommy!!!" "Spit it out!". And when I did not spit it back in her bowl she got even more pissed. Now perhaps I would have spit it out it if it hadn't been ice cream. Then again, I give her anything and most of whatever I am eating. So I tried to explain that to her. She wanted none of it.

She also ended up on the naughty step for spitting at me twice. I received that because I told her to go upstairs and get daddy to dry her hair.

Her other favorite line to tell me is "have to" this is used when she wants me to do something for her. Even when the request is something I can not do right this minute. I get "HAVE TO!"

Now that she knows how to open the fridge by herself we have opened a whole new world. But this will be saved for another post :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

oh man that is so hilarious!!!! i am laughing so hard and i can just see A saying all that...but the spit is gross...just 1 1/2 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kat said...

What is it with spitting? Grady just started that too. Must have been in the air when we were preggers at the forsaken school...hmmm. I wonder about the twins??

PS: Dawn Evert is pregnant again!!! Her last two will be 12 months apart.