Wednesday, November 28, 2007

She Is At It Again

Yesterday while I was at B's school for lunch duty I was informed of another one of her "stories".

This time she had 2 teachers convinced that she had an older brother named Elliot. B's teacher told me that B said Elliot went to SCL for school and she went here. B continued to say that I sent them to different catholic schools to save money! Her teacher said that B had a good answer to every question and might have kept it going. It seemed to stop once the other teacher said she was going to call me and ask about Elliot. At that moment B confessed that she was "just kidding".

So perhaps I have a future author on my hands. If not I have a future compulsive liar. I was glad to hear that they thought it was funny and were impressed with her ability to keep the story going with great believable answers. I guess she has a gift! Now if only I can get her to use it for good and not bad...

3 comments:

Victoria said...

haha B never stops to amaze me, at least you aren't in army anymore.

JCR said...

Oh she's a clever one. Good luck!

Kat said...

Oh my... an older brother? Interesting. Where did she come up with his name? I am still laughing about that story...hee hee