Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Another Reason to Have More Than 1

This is a perfect picture showing why we decided to have more than one child. Notice I am no where in the photo. Also the photo looks as if is being taken from behind and at a safe distance away. Oh let me tell you it was.



I am now loving the fact that the girls will play with each other for a while and then on their own only to return to each other. This time at the beach I again was able to sit and enjoy the ocean and the sun while the girls created another sand something. I did not have to get out of my chair due to this wonderful sister bonding.



Well, I did get out one time when A decided to catch up with Daddy and B during their walk. Lucky for me she came over to inform me that she was going to go find Daddy. What? I quickly scanned the beach to see how far away they were. It took me a few minutes to find him and I am big. I figured this would be one of those moments when a stranger would not think I was a good mommy if I let my little 2 year old wander down the beach yelling "Daddy! Wait for me!". So needless to say I forced my ass out of the chair and walked behind her ( she was running) till I got her safely to Daddy. I promptly returned to my chair and sun.



Yup, so glad we had 2.

2 comments:

JCR said...

Sweet! How lucky you got to sit and relax for a bit. And more than once! Snaps for having two.

Kat said...

What a great reason to add a third!