Saturday, January 5, 2008

Good Enough To Eat?

The thought of actually eating the gingerbread house makes my stomach turn. As you can see it does not have the same effect on my children. They have been eating the house since the night they finished decorating it. Let me say too that this is a house in a box, not a home made gingerbread house. I don't even want to think about how long ago this was actually made and how many chemicals it contains to keep it from molding. However, the girls were so happy when they asked for the umpteen time if they could eat it and I replied with a "YES!"



I did not let them eat too much. They each got a few pieces of candy, which A did not like, and a few bites of the house. Then it was off to the trash. It did feel good being the "fun parent" for a change. I like to surprise the girls every now and then.

2 comments:

JCR said...

Oh no, that does sound a little nasty. But look how much fun they are having. :)

Victoria said...

still can't beleive that...gross!