Monday, January 7, 2008

Gots To Brag

Who would have thought that I would actually know someone on YouTube? I came to find out at Christmas dinner that my cousin Kristin and her amazing voice have a few videos on YouTube. She is a trained opera singer and is great.

So... I spent time on You tube and became a member so I could download one of her videos. I then learned how to download from you tube only to find out that the embed code that I need is not available on any of her videos. My next thought was using the address to link it so you won't have to search or anything.

If you are interested in hearing some opera sung well check out
http://youtube.com/watch?v=x6qMcjB4ktg . Another piece that you might know is this duet
http://youtube.com/watch?v=71cxBNvq1Eo. (Kristin is the blond). I like this one once you get into a few minutes of the song.


Kristin will be going to Italy again to sing there for a while. She is only a few years younger than I am. She has such talent. If you were at my wedding you heard her sing a few songs for us. I still watch her sing on our video. I might not be a fan of Opera, mainly because I have no idea what they are saying, but I am a fan of her voice. Plus the thought of having to learn different languages only to sing them amazes me. I am very proud of her and hope that soon she will be on the big stage here in Chicago so I can go hear her in person.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Kat said...

Well, I bet you didn't know that Drake and Grady are on Youtube as well. Oh yes, they have talent as well. Where else can you see a three you old singing "It's Getting Hot in Here" by Nelly??

JCR said...

Wow, she is really good!!

Victoria said...

never get tired of hearing her amazing voice!