Saturday, January 12, 2008

Wasting TIme?

I have come to find myself saying,"Nothing on tv? What will I do?!" Why do I watch and continue to flip through channels and my shows recorded till I find something? I tell myself daily that I have 100 different crafty ideas to complete. Yet I still sit on the couch and watch mindless tv for 2 hours or more.

Well not tonight! I decided to wander through my favorite blogs and see what is up. You know since the computer is so different from television. I even found a few more blogs to read due to links. I did this for about 1 hour and then decided that this too is wasting my time. Plus my eyes are starting to hurt. Now don't get me wrong. Some of you bloggers are on my must read daily list. Mostly the ones I looked at tonight were the mommy type blogs not my friend's blogs.

I did find a few cute things on etsy, but nothing I couldn't do myself. Plus finding a new craft project is not really what I need to do right now. Perhaps finding time during my awake hours to finish a craft would be better. This alone time at the end of the day is just not working for me. It is a good time of the day since I don't really need to get a meal on the table or pick up things and the kids are out of the way. My energy level however is just not at a good productive level to be creative. Maybe if I tried it a few times I could get myself to do it. Who am I kidding? I could not!

Well, I guess my blogging for today is done. It is now time for me to get off the computer and go see what is on tv :)

1 comment:

JCR said...

I get so tired at night, too. And I don't do projects well when I'm tired, so they don't get done!

As for your browsing new sites, I've had two people tell me about http://flylady.net. I don't know anything about it, but apparently it has cleaning tips and such. Also, have you read this blog yet? She's from the 'burbs and has gotten a lot of publicity lately.

http://mom2my6pack.blogspot.com/