Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Eve A Little Late



Here are a few photos the girls took with Grandpa and Grandma on Christmas Eve. We had it at their house and a good time was had by all. Even Santa stopped by, but due to all his stops he just left the bag of gifts and never came in to say "Merry Christmas." Perhaps next year he will have time to stop in for some egg nog.


Yes, the girls are in matching dresses again. I can't help it they still like to match. I too like it. I found these at the big sale at Hanna Anderson and had to have them. I had the girls wear them for Christmas Eve and Christmas Morning. They wore their dresses from last year to Christmas dinner :)

4 comments:

Alicia said...

They are as beautiful as ever! I can't wait to see them in person!

JCR said...

Adorable!!

Victoria said...

good times :)

Kat said...

Super cute! Still loving the piggies :)