Wednesday, January 23, 2008

She Sure Is Creative

So I have stated many times before that I'm not sure A is headed for the gifted classes. I might have to take that back. No she is not some super closet savant, but I have really started to see just how creative she is.

She will create all sorts of conversations with any object. Yesterday at the diner she was using the sausage link and a cracker! The sausage was the baby and the cracker was the blanket. We all know about Fluffy too. I have found myself creeping up to her room to listen and watch her playing in her crib with all her animals. It is really funny!

She also loves to be different animals. Often she is a frog hopping away from me. However yesterday as we were emptying the dishwasher she took 2 spoons out and placed them on the sides of her face and started making piggy sounds. She then let me know that she was a pig. (the spoons were her piggy ears) I had to laugh.

So just because she does not know any letters or how to rhyme, she sure has a great imagination.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

she sure does!! a very creative girl :) you should videotape her playing in her crib!!