Thursday, January 31, 2008

No More Missions Please!

This CD has become A's all time favorite. I am glad it is a CD that contains classical music, and musical words. I am the one who bought the CD. I grabbed it for a travel present on the way to Florida. I figured since she was in to the Einsteins she would like it. Plus I thought since it was not all "kid" songs I would like it too. I do like it however, I am not fond of the fact that we must listen to it every single time we get into the car!

I should make myself clear. I did exaggerate a little. I have been able to, on rare occasions, get a turn picking the music. Or even B has had a chance to play Laurie Berkner instead. I am tempted to remove the CD from the car and bring it in the house so A can listen to it then, but I get sick just thinking what would happen when pissy pants gets into the car, demands the CD, and finds out it is not there. No, crazy idea! Keep CD in car and we all live. So for now I try to tune it out, or focus on A singing along. She has gotten really good at her bee impersonation due to the CD.

I just wonder what the next love in music will be? Tom has gotten both girls to request rock and roll. This has been a huge help. He also quizzes them on different types of music. It is rather funny to hear them figure out classic rock from pop. I however only listen to "pop" and I do refer to it as rock and roll so I get what I want and so do the girls. In fact I will listen to just about anything now as long as it is not this CD.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

haha, what a good mom you are for at least letting her listen to it all the time :)

JCR said...

We went through this with the Wonder Pets CD. I can hardly watch the show anymore!

Anonymous said...

You could be listening to only Barney...I would love to have someone else in my world!