Monday, January 21, 2008

Good For Our Skin



I found this product on the teensygreen blog. It is a pure lotion for babies called cheeky baby butter. I know my girls suffer from skin problems as do some of yours. So I am thinking of trying it since the Arbonne is not working like it used to. This one does sound good and natural which I like a lot. You can go to the Babybearshop.com and look for yourself. It is not cheep, but either is Arbornne. I do find that the more natural the product the longer it lasts. I am also thinking about getting the lip balm too. The flavors sound yummy and I really like the tin that they come in.


3 comments:

JCR said...

Let me know how it works! It sound nice. We've been using Vanicream for a while now, and so far so good, especially on Tulip.

Jen said...

That looks great and we are in the market for new lotions.

Kat said...

Let me know I am desperately searching.