Tuesday, January 29, 2008

One Finished, One To Go

Here is a shot of B's tutu all finished. The top photo is the front, bottom is the back. We decided that it looked best with the bow in the back. I'm not sure that I love it, but I think it will work. Perhaps I will make it a tad bit shorter. then again I'm sure it will look different with tights and a cute top instead of over jeans.
Now I just have to do A's. I was thinking that I might get it done in time to take Valentine's Day photos, but then I noticed that is only about 20 days away. So I'm not so sure if I can get my act together. The tutu doesn't take long, but I do need A awake for some of it. That would be the conflict. A awake does not make for a good time to work on a project. We will see. Perhaps I can "make it work" as Tim would say.


4 comments:

Victoria said...

cute!!! what a creative mom you are

JCR said...

So pretty!!

Alicia said...

Beautiful! I'll send you EC's measurements next! ;) The percect outfits for the princesses!

Kat said...

And what are the tutus for? Just for fun?? You overachiever you :)