Monday, January 21, 2008

What A Good Daddy

This is a photo of Tom's empty sock drawer. This is not because I (the maid) has not done laundry, but because he decided to give his last pair of clean socks to B. Why did she need his socks? That would be because she wanted to make a sock puppet and needed a sock. Let me also fill you in to the fact that I was not home at the time. If I had been she would have been told to get her own socks. But not Daddy.

B is really beginning to master the Daddy's Girl act. You know what I'm talking about. Getting your Daddy to give you whatever you want no matter what it might cost him. This last pair of clean socks cost Daddy his run in the morning by the way. I am pretty good at this skill too. I have tried to slow it down in my old age however. The girls are right in the learning phase. They are doing very well. I only feel bad that their daddy is not as handy as mine. Good thing this skill works on Grandpas too :)

The only down side to this sock puppet was that I did have to do the laundry today. Well I guess it beats cleaning the bathroom.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Your blogs are always very creative and very entertaining to say the least!! I am telling you, you can cash in on this!!

T3h Qu33n said...

Ahhh...Daddy's Little Girl. That never gets old. Come on, Tom did great. B needed those socks :)

I wonder what I could get out of dad if I gave him the "bambi eyes" today!