Friday, January 4, 2008

Attention Germaphobes



This is known as THE HANDLER. It is a new device that allows one to never touch a germ filled doorknob, elevator button, or garbage can again. It is about the size of a key chain. It is simply a retractable hook. Yes, I think it looks weird and I might look like a dork when using it, but it might be worth the $11 it costs. Kristin I know you want one! :)

You can get them around at some drug stores(I have not seen one out there yet) or, better yet, you can order it directly from their web site: handlerusa.com I have to say I do like all the pretty colors. I did not buy one for I'm not sure if I would remember to take it out and use it. It is good to know that they are out there and I might just buy one yet.

Too bad Christmas just past or many of you would have found one in your stocking. Remember to wash your hands!

3 comments:

JCR said...

I want one!! I think I will get one in pink. Shocker.

Kat said...

Excellent! I do hate doorknobs. Though since we are in the season of gloves it has helped a bit :) BTW, I still think you are a brat for being in FL.

Alicia said...

Sign me up. Better living through technology!