Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another One!?

Perhaps my daughter has not heard that gas prices are going up, and so it is best to do as much as possible in one trip. I guess she is lucky that the Tooth Fairy does not use gas nor a car. If she did she might be pissed that she has to come back to this house again when she was just here the other night.

Yup! B lost another tooth at school today. Now she has a matching space right next to the first. Both bottom teeth are gone. I am glad it is not her 2 top ones, for the bottom are not seen all that much. Now if I can get her to quit sucking her thumb all will be great.

I do know too the the Tooth Fairy better leave at least a dollar, for she only left 75 cents last time and it did not go over well. Good thing B found one more quarter under her pillow that the Tooth Fairy must have dropped while she was putting the rest of the quarters in her tooth pillow.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

exciting! i can't wait to see the spaces!!