Monday, May 12, 2008

My First Video

This is my first attempt at my new video recorder. I got a Flip Video for my birthday and it is the coolest thing ever. I have been taking videos, but have been too scared to try downloading them. I figured now is the time.

A is doing 2 of my favorite things. 1. singing and 2. Her "Swiper, no swiping!" The best part is at the end when she does the "AH man!" There is supposed to be a snap of the fingers, but since she can't snap she does the motion and clicks her tongue for the sound. It is really funny and cute. But then again I am her mom.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

YEA!! no it really is that cute...and I am not saying that just because I am her Aunt :)

Jen said...

I have no family ties to the kid and I LOVE THE VIDEO! She could not be any more precious!!

JCR said...

That is the cutest video! Can't wait to see her do that in person.

Kat said...

Ok, that is super cute. I am loving the Flip video addition to the blog. hee hee