Saturday, May 10, 2008

Crazy Mom/ Friend Update

Well thanks for all your kind words and total understanding about this situation. I have had a number of friends ask for an update.


I did write her a heart felt note and included a set on mommy calling cards that I made. She said thanks as soon as she got them. And she told me that my note was very nice. So as of now we are good. She is still nuts/anal, but it is good.


I know now that the next time there is a need to help with a huge project I will not be a leader. Nope, just a helper. Who am I kidding? There is not much belief in that last statement is there? I want to have too much control to just be a helper. I will however, not co-chair with Patty. She gets stuff done right away, but too high energy for me.


On a good note, Patty does know lots of moms, so I met a bunch of new moms/potential friends yesterday. :)

1 comment:

JCR said...

What a great idea to send her a note and some mommy cards. I'm so happy things are better. And hooray for potential new friends!