Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Few More Moments From Graduation

This is B at the walking in moment. She is pretty happy to have found me in the sea of parents.






Here is B with her "self portrait". This is the project I did. We had 100 of these little graduates around the room. Each had been cut out of posterboard, and then glued to each was an outfit made from wallpaper, string hair, and caps. I also put a diploma in between each "kid" when they were on the wall. The kids did enjoy making their self, and some were really bad creative. At the end of the graduation all the kids put on sunglasses for their "bright future". It was so cute seeing a massive amount of little kids in cool shades.


2 comments:

Jen said...

That makes me emotional!! That is so sweet!! Congrats to B!!

On another note and a different emotion, I wish you took pictures of the bad art projects!! Darn!! B's was great!!!

Kat said...

Nice job on the projects - hers looks great!