Friday, February 1, 2008

Show Off



Just wanted to show off my great Christmas gift from Tom. I found this table, bought it, put it together, and love it! Yes, it was technically from Tom, but I had to do the leg work. Fine by me. I got what I wanted and he DID carry it in from the car for me :)

So the best feature of this table is not all storage, or the folding table on the side, but the fact that when the lid is shut my projects are out of reach. The lid actually does not close down flat on the table. This allows me to keep works in progress out and they don't get squished.

I also had a good time organizing all my card stuff in the pockets and drawers and shelves. I did find however that I now really needed more stuff. So good thing there have been a few good sales around at the local craft stores. I now have things I have never used before and so I have been working a little.

The only down side is that the table is in the "dining room" so when I am working I am all alone. No tv/background noise. I'm not too into that. I am trying to work during nap time instead or when B is home from school and on the computer next to me.

So to all of my friends... look forward to your J originals. And remember I am still working on this whole creative thing.

PS. Joan I know you are soooo jealous :)

3 comments:

JCR said...

I AM JEALOUS! What a great table, and how cool that you can store unfinished stuff, too. That's the best.

I got my pink & brown "J original" today, and it's gorgeous! I especially loved the flower. :)

Kat said...

OK, where did you get it? I have been looking for something like that. I love that it is compact yet appears to have a lot of storage. Do share!!! You lucky girl you!!

Jen said...

I wish I was more creative!! Love the table!