Sunday, April 27, 2008

40 Years!

Today we celebrated my parent's 40th wedding anniversary. It was a nice day and a fun celebration.

It is hard for me to imagine being married that long. I have just made 8 years and that seems like forever. It is hard to even try to picture where I will be in 32 years. I will be 67 years old, Tom will be 77! B will be 38 and A will be 36. Wow!!! I wonder how many grand kids I will have , if any. What will my girls be up to then? Will they be SAHM, or will they be working women? Will they live close, or far away? So many things to wonder.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!


2 comments:

Jen said...

My parents celebrated their 50th a couple years ago and it amazed me as much as this is amazing you! The perks of marrying super young!!

Happy Anniversary to your mom and dad!! How amazing that they can look back on those 40 years and see all their accomplishments together and the HUGE family they have produced!!!

Kat said...

OMG you look lik eyour Mom, though Vic looks a bit more so then you. Love the old pictures!