Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Stupid Ebay

I spent all of my kid-less time last week putting up 8 different outfits on ebay. From taking photos to writing up the detailed descriptions. I have sold before and have done ok, but this time, not at all. I might have just given the clothes away. I am swearing off ebay! I will either give it to my little Tulip, or save them a little longer for Maddie.

It just is not worth it when I sell, and I use that word lightly, a GAP dress for $2.00!!! I now have to spend more time getting all the labels and packages together for my trip to the post office.

Those who need clothes check out ebay. You too might be able to steal a great outfit.

I am finished with my rant for now. Just needed to get it off my chest. Thanks for reading.

PS: JCR you might want to bring an extra bag to pack more clothes in when you come. Same goes to Aimee.

3 comments:

JCR said...

I've had similar struggles with eBay. Unless you have something big or are the kind of person who jacks up the shipping price, it's tough. Have you tried consignment shops? I don't know much about, but I know you have nice stuff, so maybe you'd get some good returns.

Jen said...

what about me?? just kidding! that sucks that you sold it for only $2!!!

Kat said...

You can always bring it to my big neighborhood garage sale in a few weeks!! No handling charges I promise. Plus Draek could see B... he was just asking about her yesterday :)