Saturday, April 5, 2008

Baby Fun At The Park

Since it was a rather nice and sunny day we decided to go to the park after school. Both girls decided that they wanted to bring their baby dolls to the park too.

I can't remember a time in which B played with a baby doll, let alone went out of the house with one. On the other hand, A loves to play with them and walk around the neighborhood with the stroller.

B chose 2 dolls to bring for they were twins, and A took her usual baby named Africa. (Thanks to the Little Einstein's she is all about Africa).

As soon as we got to the park both "mommies" put their babies in the swings for a ride. I of course did not have my camera, but I did have my phone. The photos are not the best, but you get the idea.


3 comments:

Kat said...

Isn't the warm weather great? Africa huh.... she is a creative bug!

Victoria said...

:) um..you didn't metnion me! fun times we have..

JCR said...

Awww! So cute!