Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Truly Is Spring

I know it is officially Spring, for I have received my first flower bouquet from B.


She likes nothing more than to pick flowers. It pains her to pass all of the gardens now with their beautiful flowers, knowing that she can not pick them. So she resorts to the poor man's flowers.

You know the one of which I speak of. The ever popular dandelions and violets. The flowers that are not really flowers. Yet as soon as I see her coming with a big bunch of these my heart melts. She just loves collecting them for me. Our house is soon filled with many "cup vases" of dandelions and violets.

The worst part is when they die (2 days max) and I have to throw them away. It does, however, provide her with a reason to pick more. I look forward to this summer when both girls bring me bouquets of their beautiful flowers.

2 comments:

T3h Qu33n said...

Those are so pretty :)

Victoria said...

she does love to pick flowers, love it!