Monday, April 7, 2008

Y-Me

I had brunch this weekend with my 2 "first daughters", Sarah and Christie. these girls are now in their twenties and are doing great. It is hard for me to believe that I knew them when they were babies and I took care of them when they were teens after their mom passed away.

Anyway... Christie now works for the Y-Me breast cancer foundation as their events coordinator. I was telling her about my interest and asked if she had any info in the car she could give me. She went out to her car and look at what I got.



S-C-O-R-E !!!!

She gave me a long sleeved t-shirt, a new pink water bottle, a watch, and tote bag that folds up to a envelope and tons of info. I had to stop being so greedy, so I did not take the fleece pull over and traded the short sleeved t-shirt for the long sleeved one. I guess now with all this free stuff I might really have to do this walk. If I decide to walk you will be the first to know cause I will be hitting you up for money :)

2 comments:

Victoria said...

oh mannnnn i left right beforethe free stuff!! :( at least it is for a good cause

Jen said...

Amazing score all for a fabulous cause!