Friday, April 25, 2008

What Will She Say Next?

I told B that I would not blog this story, but I think it is so cute and rather funny that I just have to.

As B was getting dressed this morning...

Me: Honey, you have to unzip the jumper or you will rip it.

B: I know mom, but I want to do it this way.

Me: No, you need to unzip it.

B: These jumpers are a girl's nightmare!

Where does she come up with this stuff?

A is not far behind on comments...

Driving in the car A begins the Doodlebop chant.
A: I want to hear the DOOOOO -DLE -BOPS!, DOOOO-DLE-BOPS!!

Me: I am trying to ignor for the last thing I want is to hear the Doodlebop CD again.

A: Hey You!! Don't you hear me? I said DOOOO-DLE-BOPS please!!

Me: Hey you? Oh my. Well I guess since you said please.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

haha, yea at least she used her manners, kind of...

Kat said...

Don't you love our polite little dictators? sigh... they are so loveable - not! ha ha